Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Story: A Journal

I adore making Journals. There is something therapeutic in the process for me. I imagine the kind of journal I would use, what photographs, memento's , journaling I would put into a journal and then I begin with a theme and a color palette and it's all go from there.



I love to imagine the joy and good usage a customer would get from such a unique hand-crafted with thought and joy book! I really take pride in my work and I always try and make something that comes from "me"-something original and from what I am feeling at the moment. I hope that my work reflects who I am and the things I love.

I have a new little ring-bound journal in my Etsy shop. It is entitled "Our Story" and has a Paris travel theme throughout. I imagine it's for a couple who have spent a romantic mini break in the City of Love and she wants to capture every second of walking down those cobbled streets, gazing out over the River Siene, through the transulent light of dusk...standing under the Eifell tower and looking up through the huge curved structure and being transfixed in awe at it's sheer size and architectual beauty.

Sigh...now I want to go back to Paris...






.

2 comments:

AIMEROSE said...

Lovely!
Nice blog you have dear ♥
Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
AIMEROSE

linda said...

beautiful journal and love the photography on your blog! wow!